Meow

Meow

Vote For My Powers!!

In each of my posts, you can vote for which Super Powers you think I used best. If you'd like to learn more, checked out //Building Imagination --The ARG

Teamwork (T) | Creativity (C) | Home Field Advantage (H-F) | Knowledge Sharing (K-S) | Resourcefulness (R) Spark (S) | Environmentalism (E) | Vision (V)


First Mission Preview!

As it turns out, it looks like I'm going to be featured in my own series, based on all of the missions I go on in order to save Modesto from itself! How exciting is that?! From what my host tells me, the first "episode" will be done by this weekend. It's still currently being worked on, BUT I'm told that I'm allowed to show you an early screenshot! The mission was based on how I helped inspire education reform in Modesto, thus the scene in the library.


( Do I look hot or what! It's my very first acting role, so I was a little nervous. Actually doing super hero things is a lot less nerve racking than trying to do them again in front of the camera, but luckily, because this is me we're talking about, it'll turn out well in the end! And, sorry, but there are no nude scenes! This isn't that sort of movie...)

Once the full mission video is finished, I'll be able to post it here for everyone to see, but until then, please be satisfied with this small screen shot. Since its the first of the series of mission videos, it'll be a bit experimental, but hopefully by the second or third video there will be an established style.

Ah~ This is so exciting! Saving people is great and all, but it's always exciting to hear that your life is being turned into a miniseries! It's a small indie series today and the next thing you know, I'll have my own clothing line and trading cards based on my smash hit Saturday morning cartoon series!

Anyway, back to the set for now!

~Freckles

2 comments:

  1. I love how you use little side notes in your stories. It makes it more personal as if the hero is actually talking. Usually it is a bad thing to type how you talk because you end up including too many busy words such as "ugh" and "ah!" but you use it well and it really works! Fun to read, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I love your blog and your superhero persona!!! <3

    ReplyDelete