Meow

Meow

Vote For My Powers!!

In each of my posts, you can vote for which Super Powers you think I used best. If you'd like to learn more, checked out //Building Imagination --The ARG

Teamwork (T) | Creativity (C) | Home Field Advantage (H-F) | Knowledge Sharing (K-S) | Resourcefulness (R) Spark (S) | Environmentalism (E) | Vision (V)


Second Mission Preview!

The first mission went so well I thought I would try out another one! This time around, the mission is about employment. Yes, I know, I am a little embarrassed to be the one trying to get jobs for other people...when I can't seem to find steady work for myself. I'm so ashamed at the presumptuous attitude I have to adopt to do this mission. If there was a hole in the ground deep enough to match my embarrassment, I would cast myself into it!

But there isn't, so I guess I get a free pass on this one. It's not that I can't find work, it's simply that I'm way too qualified for any job imaginable by the Living. Yeah, that's it. It has a nice ring to it and it rolls off the tongue so nicely. I'm not a lazy freeloader, I'm a poor soul cursed to be Just. That. Amazing.

My host has taken notes from her mistakes from the first animation and she hopes that this next animated documentary will do my good works justice. This isn't a threat of physical violence against her person or anything, but it better be much nicer than the first, because I want people to think I care about the unemployed.

Er, not just think I care. I mean to know that I actually do care about the unemployed. Haha, slip of the tongue~!

In any case, it turns out I actually have some preview shots to show everyone!



( Goodness! Would you take a gander at that breath-taking example of a man over yonder! Is there anyway for a man such as he, so graced with features that rival Adonis himself, could be anymore beautiful? I don't think there is~!)

The fact I have anything at all is surprising to me. I just assumed in between taking cat naps and reading comic books, my host couldn't be bothered to make any preview images for me, so color me shocked and amazed when Her Irritable Highness tells me to upload the pictures she made... or else.

She hasn't been feeling well lately, so it is so nice to be hearing her spewing her negativity once more. For a moment I almost started to think the future was a bright place, full of flowers, rainbows and trousers made of licorice.

Good to see things returning to form. Now, full steam towards the future! 

4 comments:

  1. Your previews look very promising and I love the narration. I can't wait to see it all in action. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good so far. Are you planning to use the 3d tool?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you do this comic book thing often? It looks well planned out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Realistic, yet comic book-ish. I was wondering the same thing Nideit, you must do this often!!

    ReplyDelete