Meow

Meow

Vote For My Powers!!

In each of my posts, you can vote for which Super Powers you think I used best. If you'd like to learn more, checked out //Building Imagination --The ARG

Teamwork (T) | Creativity (C) | Home Field Advantage (H-F) | Knowledge Sharing (K-S) | Resourcefulness (R) Spark (S) | Environmentalism (E) | Vision (V)


A Sad Day

 

Normally, when I post mission previews here, I'm my usual happy-go-lucky self. I promise that next time, I'll be able to be happy-go-lucky again, but for right now, please bare with me.

Our cat Moshi died suddenly yesterday. We found him today.

I miss him already. His "brother" Leo's been whimpering and whining since yesterday. He probably figured out Moshi was dead a long time before we did. They were inseparable until now.

But with so much to do, there just isn't time to mourn, even though I want to. Here are the previews that my host was able to churn out despite what's happened. Please forgive the quality. She's not feeling well. 

5 comments:

  1. Rest in peace Moshi! :(

    Great pictures so far though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sad! I'm so sorry about your cat. I hope you're okay.

    Your images look really good and I'm excited to see how it turns out. They look professional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sad day :( Your material still looks amazing. Do you draw all of your characters by hand? You really do have a future in this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry about Moshi. Your stuff looks amazing and more impressive with each project!

    ReplyDelete